|750 Browntown Rd
Buchanan, MI 49101
|Friday: 11am-5pm ET
Saturday: 11am-6pm ET
Sunday: Noon – 5pm ET
Closed Monday through Thursday, but private tastings are available by appointment. Please e-mail [email protected] to schedule.
There is a $8 tasting fee to sample up to 5 wines. The fee is waived with a purchase of 2 or more bottles of wine per customer.
Due to the small size of our tasting room, we ask that all groups of 9 or more please schedule your visit in advance. The maximum group we can accommodate during the busy June-October season is 8 people without a reservation. This is to ensure we have enough staff on hand to make your visit enjoyable, and to avoid overlap of large groups.
All limousine and tour bus companies must make a reservation please! We require a refundable security deposit for tour groups of 10 or more. Large capacity buses are prohibited without prior appointment. Please call Jeffrey in our tasting room to book. 269-422-1100 or email Group appointments
- Leashed pets are welcome to visit but must stay outdoors. Please be responsible and clean up after your pet!
- Hickory Creek is child friendly and we have a tire swing under the apple tree.
- Feel free to bring a picnic and enjoy our outdoor seating and Hickory Creek wines by the glass. We have outdoor seating for up to 20 people.
- Please do not bring open containers of alcohol onto our premises. It is against the law and we can lose our license.
- Some GPS directions are off. The winery is located about half a mile west of Hills Road. If you are driving eastbound on Browntown Road, be sure to bear left when you reach Gardner to continue on Browntown. The winery is located about a quarter mile east of the Gardner intersection.